Our objective: motivate and engage our teams in a common direction.
DATA4 has deployed the DATA4People programme, with a view to:
- protecting our employees’ health and quality of life at work
- enhancing diversity and team spirit
The purpose of this initiative is also to train and involve all our employees in sustainable development issues.
We plan to train all our employees in the Climate Fresk in 2022.
Our development is based on the conviction of individual and collective responsibility, while constantly renewing ourselves to aim for excellence. Here are the values that guarantee these commitments
We involve our employees in our sustainable development approach.
DATA4 is resolutely focused on a collaborative and collective approach. All our teams participate in this responsible company project on all our campuses in Europe.
As such, a number of commitments have already been made:
- DATA4 undertakes to share and pass on its knowledge of a data center’s environmental footprint. The group helps evaluate the environmental footprint of digital technology and actively embraces the national and European agenda for a responsible digital industry.
- DATA4 undertakes to measure and share the impacts of its actions in complete transparency, based on the standard methodology detailed in ISO 26000.
At Data4, we put the well-being of our employees at the heart of our concerns. Through the Data4Good People program, we are committed to improve the working conditions of our employees and become “the best place to work”.
Diversity and gender equality
Data4 is socially committed to all its employees.
Women represent 25% of the group’s workforce at the end of 2022. That’s slightly lower than
in 2021. Diversity and equality are constant concerns for Data4. We are aware of the under representation of women in the data center, IT infrastructure hosting and cloud sector, and in the digital sector overall.
Our action plan includes:
- Specific actions to ensure fair pay for women and men in all countries;
- The development of an organisation that gives women greater freedom of action at work and a better work-life balance to attract female talent;
- Encourage women to apply for jobs usually held by men as part of the recruitment process ;
- Implement a continuous improvement process to reduce all forms of inequality in key positions in the company and increase the number of women in the workforce.
At the end of 2022, 33% of the executive team and 37% of the management team are women
Gender balance is essential for us to best reflect the company’s image. Diversity also creates emulation and contributes to the company's performance.Olivier Micheli
President & CEO
Workplace wellness and working environment
We launched the Cross Border Team project in 2022 as part of our ongoing drive to improve the working environment for all group employees.
Composed of a wide range of profiles representing gender, age and country, the Cross Border Team was introduced by Olivier Micheli, CEO of Data4, in March 2022. The aim is to enable the company to expand its activities in three key areas: environment, people and innovation.
As a European group with teams in several countries, the creation of a cross-border team to build solid bridges between all our employees is vital.
The Cross Border Team, launched in 2022, will build solid bridges between our group’s employees around Europe.