These privacy rules, enacted in the context of the use of our site and our services, are intended to inform you about terms and conditions and purposes of the processing of your personal data.
Indeed, DATA4 Group, being particularly concerned about building and maintaining a relationship of trust with its customers, places great importance on ensuring that the protection and security of your personal data is ensured when you visit the site. Thereby, we want to inform you, in a clear and precise way, how your data is processed and collected.
Thus, it is with this objective of transparency that this present section informs you of the policy of protection of personal data adopted by our company.
INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company DATA4 Group, headquartered at 6 Rue Christophe Colomb 75008 Paris, in its quality of publisher of the site and having for host the company Gandi, located at 63-65 Boulevard Massena 75013 Paris, can collect your personal data.
Data4 Group may collect personal data that are submitted voluntarily by individuals in the framework of the contact form.
By filing this form, you will be informed, in accordance with Article 32 of the law “Informatique et Liberté” and the European regulations, of several elements, namely :
– The identity of the data controller
– The purpose pursued for the processing of personal data
– The obligatory or optional nature of the answers
– Recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data
– The duration of your personal data,
– The proposed data transfer to non-European Union Member States
– Legitimate interests pursued by the data controller
– Your rights to ask the data controller for access to your personal data, rectification or erasure of these or a limitation on processing or the right to oppose the processing and the right to data portability
– The right to submit a claim to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (the French supervisory authority)
– the regulatory or contractual nature of the supplies of your personal data, or, if it determines the conclusion of a contract, knowing if you are required to supplies such data as well the consequences of such refusal
– The existence of automatic decision-making
INFORMATION COLLECTED IN A LOYAL AND LAWFUL MANNER
When you fill out our contact form, several personal data relating to you can be collected and processed on our website :
– Your last name
– Your first name
– The name of your company
– Your phone number
– Your e-mail
– The function you occupy
– The message you wish to communicate to us
– How you learned about DATA4 Group
Otherwise, information about your computer such as your IP address, your browser or operating system can be collected for the purposes mentioned below.
By providing all of this information, you consent to the processing of this personal data.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
By completing the contact form, the processing of your personal data is done in accordance with the following purposes :
- Use of the information filled for business development purposes and to manage your subscription to our newsletter, under reserve of a prior information and the right to oppose to it
- To send you information of interest to you concerning our offers
- Realization of a prospect file allowing a solicitation by our staff
- Allow to offer you a visit of our Data Center and, if necessary, give you the opportunity to submit a project request
The information collected within the framework of this form allows us to deal with any requests or questions asked while respecting the cited purposes. That is why a certain number of fields are mandatory, which are marked with an asterisk. We ask you to fill in these fields, failing to do, we will not be able to satisfy any requests from you.
A “cookie” is a computer file, in the form of text, which is deposited by your browser on the terminal of your computer when you browse the Internet (for more information on “cookies” see https://www.cnil.fr/fr/site-web-cookies-et-autres-traceurs).
On our site, “cookies” are generated by our platform and are sent to your Internet browser. So this browser will save the file on your hard drive.
In order to improve the quality of our services, these “cookies” allow us to measure the number of page views, the number of visits to the site, the time spent on the site, the actions of visitors on our site, the geographical position of visitors (the country or the city) and the number of visits of each visitor. The tool to analyze these elements is Google Analytics.
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are files stored on the terminal of your computer and thus give us visibility on the use made of our site. The information produced by these « cookies » will be transferred both to countries within the European Union providing for substantially adequate protection and also to the Google platform located in United States.
We also inform you that these « cookies », once collected, are gathered on a database made available by the marketing software « Marketo » in order to follow your activities and different visits on our site. This software works with a « Munchkin » program that allows you to place a « cookie » on your computer while browsing our site and will thus inform our platform of information generated by it. The functioning of « Marketo » is largely similar to that of Google Analytics.
Once the information is stored on « Marketo », the information is synchronized to another database made available by Salesforce, giving access to persons specially authorized by us. Salesforce provides a unique user name and password for each user. As an administrator, we have the ability to configure several parameters to ensure that passwords chosen by our users are secure.
For more information on how Salesforce works, please click on the following link: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=security_overview_passwords.htm&language=en&type=0
By browsing our site, anonymization of IP addresses is activated, which makes it possible to hide the IP address of your computer within the European Union. However, the full IP address may be transferred to the Google platform in the United States only in exceptional circumstances.
In any case, the IP address sent to the US platform of Google will not be associated with any other data that Google holds. Note that you have the option to prevent such cookies from being installed on your terminal, but in this case there is a risk that the functionality offered by our site will decrease.
Note that all of our « cookies » have a lifetime that does not exceed 13 months.
In order to oppose them, in your browser configurations, you can delete these « cookies » in the following way :
For Safari on iOS :
- In the “Settings” application select “Safari”
- Then click on « Accept cookies » in the « Privacy » tab
- You can now define your settings
For Internet Explorer 8.0 and plus :
- Go to the « Tools » menu then « Internet Options »
- Go to the « Privacy » tab
- You can now define your settings
For Mozilla Firefox :
- Go to the « Tools » menu then « Options »
- Click on the « Privacy » icon
- Go to the « cookies » menu and determine the parameters that suit you
For Chrome :
- Click on the « Settings » menu
- Go to « View advanced settings » and « Confidentiality »
- Finally click on « Content Settings »
GUARANTEE OF THE EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS
You have the option to limit the collection and processing of your personal data.
Besides, a right of access to your personal data, you have a right to rectification if you find that their processing is inaccurate or incomplete.
You also have the right to erase your personal data, subject to invoke it the reason.
Then, you have the right to limitation and portability of your personal data.
Finally, you may also exercise a right to opposition to the data collected for business development and, subject to invoke a legitimate reason, to personal data about you that is being processed.
You may exercise all of these rights at any time by contacting :
6 Rue Christophe Colomb 75008 Paris, France
+33 (0) 1 53 57 46 91
Or at firstname.lastname@example.org