Our Campus of Data Centers in France
Our Campus of
Data Centers in France
An ideal location and a pleasant and functional working environment for your staff
- 12 Data Centers
- Capacity for 11 additional buildings
- Power for the site is supplied by the Villejust electricity substation, which is one of the most powerful in Europe, with two underground high-voltage lines of 90,000 V each
- High security, with 24/7 CCTV monitoring
- Interconnection to over 70 telecom operators / Direct access to more than 145 public Cloud platforms
- Proximity to the Paris-Saclay ecosystem (Top 8 of worldwide clusters – MIT ranking)
- A pleasant working environment for your staff: “living” areas, relaxation areas, offices and sporting facilities
- An environmentally responsible approach to promote biodiversity by preserving 70 hectares of listed woodland, including beehives and the production of several dozen kilos of honey each year
The Paris-Saclay site is the largest and most powerful data center campus in Europe.
Our resources in Paris
Paris Data Center | Our certifications
Our Campus is OPENIX-accredited. Our Data Centers are the only centers in France to benefit from this accreditation.
ISO 14001 : 2015
ISO 9001 : 2015
ISO 27001 : 2013
Security of information systems
ISO 50001 : 2011
Health and Safety at work management
Datacenter Code of Conduct
DATA4 France :
Campus of Data Centers
3 Route de Marcoussis
DATA4 is committed to an
environmentally responsible approach
DATA4 supports use of Renewable Energy throughout its sites. 100% of its electricity consumption is produced from Renewable Energy (hydraulic and wind).
In addition, for each MWh consumed, the French electric utility company EDF donates one Euro to renewable energy R&D in France.
The various ways to access the DATA4 Campus:
Three main roads: N118, A10 and N20
By public transport: Massy RER B station and then the D11A, C, E bus to the “Laboratoires Marcoussis” stop.