Our Campus of Data Centers in France
Our Campus of
Data Centers in France
An ideal location and a pleasant and functional working environment for your staff
- 9 Data Centers
- Capacity for 16 additional buildings
- Power for the site is supplied by the Villejust electricity substation, which is one of the most powerful in Europe, with two underground high-voltage lines of 90,000 V each
- High security, with 24/7 CCTV monitoring
- Interconnection to over 70 telecom operators / Direct access to more than 145 public Cloud platforms
- Proximity to the Paris-Saclay ecosystem (Top 8 of worldwide clusters – MIT ranking)
- A pleasant working environment for your staff: “living” areas, relaxation areas, offices and sporting facilities
- An environmentally responsible approach to promote biodiversity by preserving 70 hectares of listed woodland, including beehives and the production of several dozen kilos of honey each year
The Paris-Saclay site is the largest and most powerful data center campus in Europe.
Our resources in Paris
Paris Data Center | Our certifications
Our Campus is OPENIX-accredited. Our Data Centers are the only centers in France to benefit from this accreditation.
ISO 14001 : 2015
ISO 9001 : 2015
ISO 27001 : 2013
Security of information systems
ISO 50001 : 2011
OHSAS 18001 : 2007
Health and Safety at work management
Datacenter Code of Conduct
DATA4 France :
Campus of Data Centers
3 Route de Marcoussis
Campus of Data Centers
3 Route de Marcoussis - 91620 Nozay, France
DATA4 is committed to an
environmentally responsible approach
DATA4 supports use of Renewable Energy throughout its sites. 100% of its electricity consumption is produced from Renewable Energy (hydraulic and wind).
In addition, for each MWh consumed, the French electric utility company EDF donates one Euro to renewable energy R&D in France.
DATA4 plans to introduce the Karos car-sharing system. The direct impact of Karos on daily travel will significantly reduce CO2 emissions and other costs generated by traffic congestion.
The Paris-Saclay campus is located in Marcoussis, less than 20 minutes from an international airport (ORLY) and an RER-TGV connecting train station (Massy), as well as being 30 minutes by car from the centre of Paris (via the A6 or N118).