Group Consolidation Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
The group is seeking a Group Consolidation Manager to take a leadership role in the statutory consolidation process of its 25 entities. He will ensure the accuracy, quality, and compliance of consolidated financial information, in accordance with international accounting standards. Commitment to meeting deadlines set by the group’s shareholder, with the support of the group’s financial management, is essential, along with a focus on optimizing the production of consolidated accounts progressively with each quarterly closing.
Supervision of Group’s Statutory Consolidation
- Coordinate the collection of financial data from various group entities.
- Ensure the integrity of consolidated financial information in accordance with IFRS.
- Manage all consolidation entries.
Preparation of Consolidated Accounts
- Prepare quarterly and annual consolidated accounts for the group.
- Analyze variations and explain discrepancies compared to previous periods.
- Ensure consistency of financial information across the entire group.
Communication with Stakeholders
- Prepare quarterly consolidation instructions and lead the process of producing consolidated accounts.
- Collaborate closely with local finance teams and the central finance team to resolve consolidation issues.
- Collaborate with the shareholder’s finance team in the preparation and review of consolidated accounts for the Data4 consolidation.
- Prepare financial analyses for management and the shareholder.
- Contribute to the audit of Data 4 consolidated accounts, ensuring a smooth process.
Regulatory and Normative Monitoring
- Stay informed about developments in IFRS standards.
- Ensure compliance with IFRS standards.
Participation in Group Finance Projects
- Contribute to the simplification project of Data4 consolidated accounts production chain.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the project to internalize the consolidation work, currently outsourced to an external firm.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements in consolidation processes.
- Participate in any project related to the group’s growth.
- Advanced degree in accounting, finance (preferably DSCG).
- Significant experience in statutory consolidation.
- Good knowledge of international accounting standards (IFRS).
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Proficiency in the use of consolidation systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.