Energy Manager H/F
The Energy Manager is responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and coordinating actions to improve energy performance.
His/her main missions are:
- Definition of the Energy Efficient Program (EEP)
- Definition of the Energy KPIs
- Monitoring of the Energy Efficient Program
- Monitoring of the Energy Efficiency KPIs
- Management of the Energy invoicing to customers with the support of the Finance team
- Participation to the purchase of energy for the company with the support of the Finance team
- Being responsible for the ISO5001 Management with the support of the Compliance department
- Participation to the projects related to Artificial Intelligence development at the service of Energy Performance
- Support Customer Management Team with regards to any resquest from Customer on Energy Efficiency actions (works, contract…)
Its perimeter covers all technical areas in the Datacenter, with very strong needs on: Electricity, Heat Ventilation Air Conditioning systems.
He/she is the Global process Owner of the energy management whose main mission is to coordinate the work of the people concerned leading technically all our suppliers working together with other FMs and other teams. Based in a broad technical knowledge, EM will lead the day to day relationship in terms of planning, preparation, field execution according the internal procedures.
In relation to the various departments and stakeholders, the energy manager cooperates with the people in charge and / or responsible for maintenance, new work, quality, safety, hygiene, environment, purchasing and communication. Supporting the teams that could require on the field support for projects (energy management, quality, when required, supervising Monitoring maintenance and planning) , prepare corrective works (review and validation of changes and MOPs when required, attending dry runs, BMS follow up of the installation to ensure a good performance.
- Ensure the establishment’s compliance with energy regulations.
- Develop and supervise EEPs with clear view of the theoretical gains from study to implementation.
- Challenge partners and service providers to support us in identifying, studying, acting on EEPs.
- Manage, supervise and objective improvement projects for PUE, WUE, CUE, COP.
- Provide each month a state of the energy consumption per usage (IT load, Cooling, UPS, etc…) to identify the possible gains and keep track of the evolutions.
- Improve energy per usage granularity.
- Develop a control plan of all measurement devices as part of the Energy Efficiency Program
- Optimizing energy supply (purchasing and energy mix)
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in energy management
- Significant experience in areas where continuity of service is paramount.
- Technical knowledge to pilot the various trades involved.
- Good command of English
- ISO 50001 knowledge
- Knowledge of electricity, air conditioning, computer networks, safety and security
- Able to manage a long-term relationship with suppliers/providers
- Able to listen to customer needs and constraints
- Able to communicate in written and oral English
- Sense of confidentiality, integrity and ethics
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to report
- Strong organizational skills
- Adaptability and open-mindedness
- « Entrepreneurial » profile and solution driven
- Ability to work methodically and independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Sense of customer service
- Rigor and method
- Team spirit