CRM – Sales Operations Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Sales Operations Manager you will be responsible for analyzing and optimizing sales activities and metrics. You will manage the development and implementation of key sales tools / processes used to track forecasting, pipeline management, sales team performance, key metrics, and CRM management.
- Work closely with wider sales and marketing teams to define and maintain optimal business processes towards sales goal attainment.
- Create Salesforce reports, dashboards, workflows to present data in the most insightful ways and support the team during the business reviews (sales planning, targeting, performance tracking, sales volume, revenue forecasting analytics and processes).
- Track sales team deal closing to targets and submit quarterly sales commission reports
- Ensure data/report availability and accuracy and look for innovative ways to maintain the data and enrich it further
- Evaluate new updates or applications or processes, make recommendations to improve marketing and sales team performance.
- Engage cross-functional marketing, sales and IT teams to implement new updates or applications or processes
- Conduct training sessions for the sales and marketing team
- Provide support on process and Salesforce related questions
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a Sales Operations / Salesforce role
- Expertise with Sales CRM Platform (Salesforce) and analytical systems, a Salesforce certification is plus
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational, time management and multitasking skills
- Fluent in English
- French, Italian and/or Spanish will be considered a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively manage time