Global Procurement Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Procurement Manager you will be responsible to lead the negotiation strategy and execution for key group providers, as well as for structuring a procurement policy that is consistent across all departments and countries.
The Group model relies on key partners to deliver a high-quality service to our customers. The procurement manager will need to find appropriate partners for this level of quality, while ensuring ability to scale the business quickly and in a sustainable way.
The role will typically entail:
- Manage stakeholder and supplier relationships to ensure responsible material sourcing, substitute/ reduction in materials, to working with our key partners to ensure decarbonization and agreed SBTs
- Support a wide range of sustainability activities from responsible material sourcing, substitute/reduction in materials, to working with our key partners to ensure decarbonization and agreed SBTs.
- Secure continuous improvement in sourcing and procuring, helping to structure the procurement practice
- Lead major tenders and negotiations to obtain best conditions for the group
- Lead supplier relationship management
- Constantly scan the market to develop or reinforce a best-in-class market knowledge on key domains of datacenters operations
- Consolidate business procurement requirements, develop annual procurement plans, review procurement budgets to identify cost-saving approaches and ensure goods and services are efficiently and effectively delivered.
- Negotiate contracts jointly with the Legal team and internal business stakeholders
- Maximize supplier performance and service levels adherence through regular review of contract terms, robust governance, scorecards, addressing variances when comparing service delivered to targets and identification of opportunities for continuous improvement
- Develop, implement, and maintain KPIs, processes and policies to enable a strategic, efficient and flexible procurement approach
- Developing and implementing a procurement strategy
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, Economics, Applied Science, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in procurement, contract and suppliers management in Europe
- Experience with global supply, complex supplier negotiations, developing/assessing contractual terms and conditions and supplier assessment/due diligence.
- Experience in technical sectors like datacenters, networks, telecoms, cloud computing, is a plus
- Knowledge of legislation, standards, and best practice relevant to Procurement
- Strong negotiation skills and good business acumen
- Good communication skills in English and French
- Problem solving and analytical skills, ability to find out of the box solutions even in complex solutions
- Strong organizational, time management and multitasking skills
- Professional integrity
- Fluent in English and French.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively manage time