ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Regional Security Manager, the Security Manager will manage the physical security in our Italy data centers.
You will be responsible for managing physical security in our Campuses, implementation of Data4 global policies, definition of local procedures and the overall operation of the Security.
You will perform risk assessments of the scoped sites, proposing the best security measures to mitigate existing risks.
You will measure the performance and report KPIs.
You will contribute to the Security Awareness program and you will delivery Security Inductions to new joiners.
You will be responsible to coordinate the Security Guards shifts and keep them trained in policies, procedures and tools.
You will provide evidences and support in Security audits.
Education and experience
- Security related studies and/or 5 years of equivalent experience working in a critical or strategic infrastructure environment (Military, Private Security)
- Experience performing Access Control, Video surveillance, patrolling.
- Experience developing security plans.
- Knowledge of Italian’s Private Security and Critical Infrastructure related laws.
- Microsoft Office
- Risk Management
- Genetec suite operation
- Familiarized with physical security aspects in ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS
- Fluent English and Italian languages, both writing and speaking.
- Assertive with clients and collaborators.
- Able to analyze conflict situations and reach agreements.