We are looking for Financial Controller, who will be responsible for the following missions to ensure that financial operations are conducted accurately and that financial management processes are followed and strengthened as the company grows.
1. Accounting of Spanish entities
- Organize, manage and hold responsibility for the book-keeping of the accounts in Spanish GaaP (suppliers, customers, payroll, Income, Opex, Capex etc …) in the accounting system
- Validate spending commitments and execute payments
- Execute accurate customer invoicing.
2. Financial control of the Spanish entities in close interaction with local operational divisions (sales, operations, construction)
- Monthly monitoring of budget execution (Revenues, COGS, Opex, CAPEX)
- Execution of budgetary processes (construction in H2, re-forecast at the end of H1)
- Monthly production of performance analysis, dashboards and activity report
- Active contribution to the optimization of the use of the accounting software, and participation in the automation of the production of dashboards (see previous point)
- Production of monthly cash flow projections
- Initiatives to optimize cashflow
3. General Administration of Spain entities
- Carrying out analysis and ad-hoc studies, in particular in support of sales management (customer profitability, etc.)
- Organization of workflows and corporate governance processes (validation, monitoring, control)
- Establishment and control of payroll management processes.
4. Liaise with the chartered accountants, the external auditors and the Group consolidation structure.
1. Initial training required and professional background
- Master Degree in Business Administration (Business School or University)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounting in Spanish GaaP
- Further experience in Financial controlling would be an asset
- Knowledge of consolidation processes and IFRS would be a plus.
2. Professional and behavioural skills
- Organized and structured to manage quantitative interactions with multiple interlocutors.
- Solid accounting background
- Proficient analytical skills
- Rigor, accuracy, and sincerity
- Independent judgement skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in autonomy and with a sense of responsibility and ownership
- Good interpersonal skills, easy contact
- Very good command of Excel and Powerpoint
- Good command of English and Spanish, both oral and written
- Proficiency in French would be a plus
Note: Please send your CV in English.