ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Group Financial Analyst, your day-to-day involves a deep dive into financial data, turning numbers into narratives that inform our strategic decisions.
Your role will be pivotal in interfacing with the Country Financial Controllers and the Heads of Corporate departments, ensuring a seamless flow of financial information and insights across the Group. You will be responsible for analyzing financial trends, preparing reports, and contributing to strategic financial planning. Your insights will directly impact our decision-making process and guide the company towards profitable growth.
- Analyzing financial statements (P&L, capex, overdues, etc.) and reports to identify trends, opportunities, and areas of improvement.
- Preparing detailed monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports and forecasts.
- Conducting variance analysis and suggesting corrective actions.
- Collaborating with the Country Financial Controllers and the Heads of Corporate departments to ensure consistency and accuracy in financial reporting.
- Participating in budgeting and strategic planning, providing data-driven insights to guide the Group’s decisions.
- Implementing and maintaining financial systems and controls to support the Group’s growth.
- Financial modelling in the context of the Group Business Plan preparation and updates/reforecasts
These responsibilities are not exhaustive and will evolve in line with DATA4’s dynamic growth.
- You are a passionate and analytical individual with a degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in financial analysis and/or a similar role (corporate finance, transaction services, audit) ; ideally you have already experienced recurring revenues -based business models.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, seeking to challenge and improve what already exists.
- You are autonomous, proactive and appreciate teamwork.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- Your analytical prowess, attention to detail, and ability to synthesize complex data into actionable insights will drive your success in this role.
- You are comfortable both in macro analyses, details of analytical accounting and ERP-extracted data.
- You have strong organizational, time management and multitasking skills
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You are proficient in using Microsoft tools, especially Excel and PowerBI. If you have already used and administered tools such as Sage and/or Yooz, this would be cherry on the cake!