Group Operations Director H/F
The mission of Group Operations Director is to provide first class uninterruptible service to its customers in a timely and professional manner. The goal of Data Center Operations is to maintain and provide the most reliable data center infrastructure and services at the more optimized cost while supporting Data4’s ever-changing business worldwide. Data Center Management ensures 100% availability and reliability of the infrastructure & services for processing across the enterprise. The Director of Operations will ensure the business continuity of the company campuses across EMEA region. This position will also support global market expansion efforts in upcoming strategic local and global markets to support business growth and regulatory requirements.
- Managing Operations Globally. He/she will have a functional relationship with all local Operations Directors based in each country.
- Definition of the medium- and long-term strategy of the Operations in terms of Organization, People, Maintenance, Operations, Critical suppliers, tools… at group level. Support the definition and the implementation of the yearly road maps by the Global Process Owner and the Local Ops Director. He/she will be responsible of the definition and implementation of the new Outsourcing strategy post 2023.
- Responsible of the good definition and implementation of Operations Key Processes: Change, Incident, Service Request.
- Global responsible for the technical and physical security management of the Datacenter portfolio in Data4. Define the Connectivity & Services strategy at group level with the support of the Transformation and Innovation team and ensure its good implementation with the support of the local Operations Director
- Budget definition and cost control to support the global Operations Strategy: defining with the local Ops Directors the operational budget of non-construction sites ensuring the alignment of the different countries in accordance with the budget and internal rules of the company in budget terms including COGS, CAPEX and Energy billing
- the execution of the budget will be the responsibility of the Country Manager supported by the local Ops Directors.
- Responsible for monitoring and execution of the company’s H&S and environment policy ensuring a proper monitoring of its application with his/her team (local Ops directors, GPOs, Strategy pole, …)
- Define and ensure the good implementation of the Risk Management policy at group level
- He/she is part of the escalation process in case of major incident (level 1 & 2 – severe incidents).
- He/she is responsible at Group Level of the Operations Process of D4 Integrated Management System regarding all company certifications. In this sense he/she is responsible for the Quality of the Operations.
- Customers: He/She is the preferred contact of Global Operations Managers of D4 customers
- He/she is responsible for the quality of service rendered to Customers globally, especially in terms of continuity of service.
- Significant experience in critical environment (datacenter environment preferred) mainly with hyperscale/customers experience.
- Technical knowledge to supervise the various fields involved.
- Fluent in English, French preferred, any other European language is a plus
The position can be based in France, Spain, Italy or UK.